- Identifying critical transcriptional regulators of abiotic stress response in model crop species
- Promoter analysis for plant synthetic biology applications
Basic Plant Research
- Study of transcriptional regulation of Pol-II protein coding genes and microRNAs through accessible chromatin in plants
- Identifying the determinants of tissue-specific gene expression in plants
- Machine learning models of Transcription Start Site locations from sequence and chromatin data
- Functional Transcription Factor Binding Site identification in plant promoters
- Network Analysis: Network Motif Discovery algorithms
This website page is under construction, check back soon for links to detailed information on our lab's Research Areas.
Presently, please see our Publications, Protocols, and Software sections for links to our research.
Copyright © 2018, Megraw Lab.