Megraw Lab Publications with Supplementary Materials
- Morton T, Wong WK, Megraw M. (2015). TIPR: transcription initiation pattern recognition on a genome scale. Bioinformatics, 31:3725-32.
[Link to Software and Supplementary Materials]
- Cumbie JS, Ivanchenko MG, and Megraw M. (2015). NanoCAGE-XL and CapFilter: an approach to genome wide identification of high confidence transcription start sites. BMC Genomics, 16:597.
[Link to Protocol, Additional Data and Supplementary Materials] [Link to CapFilter Software]
- Cumbie JS, Filichkin SA, and Megraw M. (2015). Improved DNase-seq protocol facilitates high resolution mapping of DNase I hypersensitive sites in roots in Arabidopsis thaliana Plant Methods, 11:42.
[Link to Protocol, Additional Data and Supplementary Materials]
- Morton T, Petricka J, Corcoran DL, Li S, Winter CM, Carda A, Benfey PN, Ohler U, Megraw M. (2014). Paired-end analysis of transcription start sites in Arabidopsis reveals plant-specific promoter signatures. Plant Cell, 26:2746-60.
[Link to Additional Data and Supplementary Materials]
Supplementary Materials for Select Prior Publications
- Megraw M, Hatzigeorgiou AG. (2010). MicroRNA Promoter Analysis. Methods Mol Biol., 592:149-61. [Link to Tools and Supplementary Materials]
- Megraw M, Pereira F, Jensen ST, Ohler U, Hatzigeorgiou AG. (2009). A transcription factor affinity based code for mammalian transcription initiation. Genome Res., 19:644-56. [Link to Tools and Supplementary Materials]